Join us for a free webinar to advance Christian education at your school. Our featured presenters provide the latest information to engage today's digital natives, increase academic achievement and implement effective online learning programs.
In a world that changes daily, how are Christian teachers, administrators, and technology specialists to plan for the future of instruction?
The key is not to look at headlines, new products, or fads, but rather to examine the greater trends which these support. This webinar will examine ten major trends in technology that will likely have an impact on education.
Watch now to discover the possibilities, challenges, and ways that teachers and administrators can prepare for the elusive horizon of tomorrow.
Diocese of Orange
The Speak Up national findings have been helping private schools define education technology policies for 11 years. Each year, the views of private school stakeholders are captured to identify key trends and help plan for 21st century education.
Join us for an informative presentation that will help you discover:
- What technology solutions administrators want most
- Where schools are prioritizing technology investments
- Which technologies students and parents want at school
- How students learn to write digitally and manage their digital footprint
- What major concerns parents have about privacy and BYOD