Join us for a free webinar to advance Christian education at your school. Our featured presenters provide the latest information to engage today's digital natives, increase academic achievement and implement effective online learning programs.
See how a surge of innovation is empowering schools to succeed with personalized online and blended learning. As a K-12 nonprofit association leader with extensive educational policy experience, Susan will explain how schools can provide next-generation courses that measure mastery and deliver more personalized learning experiences.
In this complementary webinar, you will learn:
- What competency education means
- Why new instructional models are valuable
- What technology and resources make it possible
- How to communicate the vision
Watch now to enable student agency in learning, scale personalized learning, and challenge almost all of your assumptions about our present education system.
Susan Patrick, CEO, iNACOL
Dr. R. Mark Beadle, CEO, Sevenstar
You are invited to hear Lisa Gillis present best practices for implementing blended programs at private K-12 schools. As a passionate advocate for more choice and opportunity in education, Lisa has guided numerous blended learning projects and helped school leaders fulfill the promise of digital learning.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• Why blended learning is valuable
• What the benefits are for students
• Which do's and don'ts to keep in mind
• How to avoid 10 common mistakes
• Ways to effectively use blended learning
Lisa Gillis is the Chief Academic Officer of Junior Achievement USA, which empowers four million students to own their economic success. Lisa co-authored “Virtual Schooling: A Guide to Optimizing Your Child’s Education”. Lisa currently serves as the Advocacy Committee Chairperson at iNACOL, where she co-wrote the 2009 and 2010 iNACOL “Keeping Pace” reports and helped design the “How to Start an Online Program” website that was launched by iNACOL in September, 2010. Lisa also served as the director of the Digital Learning Council, where she was instrumental in the design and writing of the Digital Learning Now roadmap, the “constitution” for the digital revolution.
Educators are being challenged to implement cost-saving strategies, while at the same time improve learning outcomes and train more knowledge workers for today’s global economy. Join us to learn about a national plan for all schools to increase achievement using technology with Karen Cator, Director of the Office of Education Technology at the U.S. Department of Education.
At this complimentary webinar, you will learn:
• Why a technology-driven education model is needed in order to fully personalize learning
• How data and assessments will support continuous improvements
• Ways to build educational capacity with digital resources and tools
• What infrastructure investments will be required to support learning powered by technology
Don't miss the exciting digital learning case study on Briarwood Christian School at the end of the recording!
Karen Cator, Dir. Office of Education Technology, U.S. Department of Education
Dr. Barrett Mosbacker, Superintendent, Briarwood Christian School
You are invited to hear Tom Vander Ark, a well-known global education expert, discuss how schools are incorporating innovative technology to boost achievement and prepare students to thrive in the idea economy of the future.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
· Customized learning motivates students to work harder and longer
· Technology is extending and expanding learning opportunities
· Virtual partners are making it easier for educators to develop blended schools
Tom Vander Ark, CEO, Getting Smart
Dr. Mark Beadle, CEO, Sevenstar