Sevenstar partners are invited to watch one of our free informational webinars here. Our featured presenters use Sevenstar services to provide the latest ways to engage today's digital natives, increase academic achievement, and implement effective online learning programs.
Did you know that high school students can save as much as 50% or more on college credits by taking Dual Credit courses?
You are invited to hear a panel of Christian school leaders share their experiences with dual credit programs at their schools.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- Why Christian schools offer dual credit courses.
- How students benefit from dual credit options.
- Ways to manage an online dual credit program.
- How to set expectations for college courses.
- What to know before enrolling a student.
Traditional summer school programs are costly and complex, prompting many schools to send families to secular institutions to recover a credit or advance academically. Join us for a panel discussion with school leaders who have developed year-round online programs with up to 95% course completion rates.
By watching this presentation, you will learn how to:
- Build an effective online summer school.
- Keep students on-track academically.
- Help students get ahead and explore electives.
- Lower the cost of running summer school and increase course selection.
- Stay on mission by maintaining control and oversight of student development.
- Drive summer school enrollments and recruit full-time students.
Watch this webinar to learn best practices from two school leaders, who will share their experiences with taking courses to the online environment.
You will discover:
- Why schools move certain courses online
- What factors into the decision to switch modes
- How to communicate the change to stakeholders
- Which steps you should take to lead a transition
This partner insights webinar will focus on how schools have successfully moved a class, like health, from a traditional classroom to an online setting.
Your partnership with Sevenstar includes access to over 100 online dual credit (college) courses, but are these courses right for your students?
Join us as we interview a partner school currently using dual credit to determine how dual credit can help achieve your school’s mission and vision.
In this 30 minute webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess the value of offering dual credit courses
- Determine which students are most likely to succeed with dual credit
- Amplify your dual credit course marketing message
Watch now to learn best practices for offering Dual Credit from Taylor University and our Sevenstar partner coaches.
Do you have students taking online courses using Sevenstar curriculum in the fall?
Learn helpful orientation procedures for parents and students taking online courses. In this webinar, Dr. Rod Kirby, Principal of Cherokee Christian
Schools, will explain how to:
- Ensure a good start-up experience
- Set expectations for parents
- Explain the benefits of online learning
- Show how online courses work
Virtual Lab Monitors and Registrars will also benefit from a brief review of student registration best practices from Sevenstar Admissions Coordinator, Lou Ann Beadle.
Do you want to push your vision for digital learning forward this year?
Watch Dr. Barrett Mosbacker, Superintendent of Briarwood Christian School, present a vision for online learning. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to develop a 21st Century classroom that combines:
- Technological Knowledge
- Content Knowledge
- Teaching Knowledge
If you want to be inspired by a great Christian school leader, be sure to watch this presentation!Download Slides
Traditional summer school programs are costly and complex, prompting many Christian schools to send families away to secular institutions to recover a credit or advance academically. This strategy may result in students gaining summer credits, but it often leaves school leaders with an uneasy sense of being “off-mission”. Join us for a panel discussion with Christian school leaders who have developed year-round online programs with up to 95% course completion rates.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
• Build a highly-effective online summer school program
• Keep students on-track academically with credit recovery solutions
• Help students get ahead and explore exciting electives
• Lower the cost of running summer school and increase course selection
• Stay on mission by maintaining control and oversight of student development
• Serve students at other schools by being the Summer school option for your community